Client Selection: Imaginer accepts applications from registered non-profit organizations internationally. We offer services to organizations working in a wide variety of sectors but do not accept applications from political organizations or organizations engaged in undocumented activities. We consider the following criteria in assessing applicants:
- Documented registered charity status in the jurisdiction of establishment
- Compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and international conventions in the jurisdiction of establishment and all areas of operation
- Need for consultancy within an area of Imaginer’s mission and expertise
- Demonstrated record of successful service to/programming for beneficiaries for a minimum of two years
- Demonstrated potential for continued service and/or growth
- Demonstrated policy of inclusiveness, diversity, equal opportunity, integrity, openness and respect – both internally and in interaction with beneficiaries, donors, governing body, and the public
- Commitment to adopting Imaginer approved accountability, transparency, and ethical criteria and practices
- Commitment to Imaginer’s targeted method of intervention, timetable, and procedures for evaluation of results
How to Apply: Imaginer’s application process comprises three phases: (I) a preliminary written application, (II) an interview, and (III) contracts.
Phase I: Preliminary Application. Organizations interested in applying for Imaginer’s services are requested to send a completed preliminary application (download application in English or French) by email to email@example.com and mail a hard copy, along with a copy of the organization’s annual report and any relevant supporting documents to the following address: Client Applications, Imaginer Consulting Limited, P.O. Box 54849, London, SW1X 8XL, United Kingdom. We will use best efforts to respond within 30 days of receipt of the preliminary application.
Phase II: Interview We will contact successful Phase I applicants for an initial meeting or telephone conference to discuss in greater detail the parameters of the project and request any relevant further information required for Imaginer’s assessment of the application. At this stage, we require letters of reference from at least two of the following: (i) a beneficiary; (ii) a donor; (iii) legal counsel or accounting professionals; or (iv) a member of the board of trustees or similar governing body.
Phase III: Consultancy Agreement Successful Phase II applicants will receive a copy of Imaginer’s Consultancy Agreement defining the scope and terms of service we can offer.