Susan Liautaud & Associates offers pro bono services to selected non-profit organizations internationally through our United Kingdom Charity Commission approved non-profit organization called Imaginer Consulting Limited (Imaginer). Imaginer offers custom-designed consulting services pro bono to boards and senior management teams of non-profit organizations internationally upon application. We take only a limited number of pro bono clients per year, selected through our application process. All engagements are handled on a formal contract basis with consulting fees pro bono and only a modest administrative fee and expense reimbursement paid by the client. Pro bono clients must commit to custom-designed steps to improve ethics, accountability, or governance as part of the pro bono process.
Our services and methodology, as well as other conditions, are the same as those offered to our clients.
Imaginer works with organizations of different structures, sectors, and sizes. Imaginer offers both in-person and SKYPE consulting. Imaginer is based in London, the United Kingdom, and accepts projects internationally. Imaginer’s pro bono clients include, among others:
- Emmaus UK: http://www.emmaus.org.uk/
- Les Arts Decoratifs (France): http://www.lesartsdecoratifs.fr/.fr/
- Institute of Cancer Research (UK): http://www.icr.ac.uk/
- Caucasus Protected Area Fund: http://www.caucasus-naturefund
- PILNET (formerly known as PILI): http://pilnet.org/
- Samu Social International (France): http://www.samu-social-international.com/
- Fidesco (France): http://www.fidesco-international.org/
- School Year Abroad (US): http://www.sya.org/